Monday, December 28, 2009

Studio 21, 206 Seneca St, Oil City, PA 16301

Moved into the National Transit Building and have started to get my studio in order. I still need to organize the photos in the print bins and display some of my gift items, such as "A Little Somethin' ". That has been a very popular item this Christmas season.

There are a few Framed prints hanging outside my studio, as well as examples of the 4 x 12 framed collages and the 3 x 4 "A Little Somethin'" on an easel with the gift box.

I am also getting my "Print shop" in order and will be able to take orders for giclee' prints in the next week or so. Hours at this time are by Appointment or by Chance.. or online at MaryMorgansPhotos.com 888-690-2892

Please come out and visit me at my studio during the Open Studios on Jan 9th!